Azeroth Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sato-San's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Sato-San's Staff Application Empty Sato-San's Staff Application

Post by Sato-San Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:29 pm

IGN: CT Sato 4349

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63537864

Steam Profile Link: http: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087341457/ (broken as new members cannot post external links until 7 days.)

Steam Name: Sato-San

Name: Chris

Current Rank: CT (Clone Trooper)

Have you ever played starwarsrp before?: Yes

Why do you want to be staff?: I have prior experience and i generally enjoy it.

What will you improve to the server if you were chosen?: Mostly in game events and activity's and other forms or interaction for users and staff to enjoy.

Why should we pick you instead of others?: You shouldn't. I'm a bit off an old dog in this kind of work and as such newer individuals with less experience should instead be chosen as they could grow both skills in social interaction.

Past Staff Experiences With Name Of Server & What Rank Were You:
ASG - 2 years serving SuperAdmin Role and Head of community recreation and event management
Revised Neon - 3 months serving as SuperAdmin Role and General user behavioral correction.

List 10+ ULX commands off by heart:
!god
!noclip
!menu
!Kick (player)
!Ban (player) (reason) (time) [This diviates depending on what ULX based system you are running]
!cloak
!uncloak
!ungod
!jail (player)
!hp (player) [fun fact you can put a * to choose everyone]

-Situations-

Someone is RDMing. What do you do?: Ban for 3 hours [As this is a serious environment and serious punishments encourage cooperation]

Someone is Fail + FeaRPing. What do you do?: Warn them with (Reason) and explain why it was wrong and direct to the !motd.

You Catch a staff member abusing their powers. What do you do?: !slap them for 9999999 afterwards explain if they continue i will formally report them on the forums.

A user threatens to DDoS and Hack the server. What do you do?: Permanently Ban them if they seem serious. otherwise a kick is in order. if the server is under threat i will then notify the owner.

A user tries to get away with a donation pack he didn't pay for. What do you do?: Revoke and given whitelist's they were given associated with the donation packs and then warn them. If necessary i will also remove them from the donation group if they were moved to one.

Thank you for reading my application. Kind regards Sato-San

Sato-San
Manager

Back to top Go down

Sato-San's Staff Application Empty Re: Sato-San's Staff Application

Post by Dallas Edgar Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:17 am

ACCEPTED Welcome To The Team! Once I see you in game I will make you Trial Moderator.

Dallas Edgar
Manager

Back to top Go down